0
A boy called Aloy

Today aloy, ernest and I went home on the same bus. On the way to J8, aloy was boasting about how he attracted chio girls to sit beside him on buses…

At the bus stop in the interchange, aloy didn’t climb over the chain like Ernest and I did because he wanted to follow (stalk lol?) a chio girl. Unfortunately, a friend of that chio girl spotted her and immediately went over to sit beside her on the railing. Then an old women cut in front of aloy so aloy ended up standing beside that old women. Laugh, stitch, stitch…

On the bus, Ernest and I sat together and watched the empty seat beside aloy expectantly. Some nerdy girl sat beside him, aloy seemed happy.

Later, we neared our bus-stop and found out aloy was sleeping. Waved good-bye to the stoning aloy and went out. Watched the nerdy girl quickly leaving him to occupy our recently-vacated seat. Laughed. Then some old man decided to sit beside him. Laughed even harder.

What happened to aloy’s charm…

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 ; 3:09 PM