Bye Bye week 9
Yay week nine's finally over. It was just like week 3, where deadlines and tests were all crammed together. 9 and 3 have been the worst two weeks of my sec 3 life. I had 3 CCTs, a long-overdue physics report and ERP.
We went to NTU on Tuesday for some NTU immersion thing and learnt about, erm… waste? Wasn’t the most interesting lesson but anyway, I had a hell of a time going home. Firstly, Welras and I were the only RI people who went to the top level of the double-decker bus, and we ended up stranded at the back of that level, with girls surrounding us on all sides. To me, the worst place to end up in, other than in the swimming pool, is in the middle of a bunch of screaming, excitable girls. We had stoically endured the squeals (excuse the word, omg no offense to girls) of “qiao ke li, qiao ke li” and “so cute” and etc… Aiya, sian, have had too little of exposure to groups of girls, of course daily exposure to two sisters’ quarrelling is a different story. NTU is really some ulu, u-loo, uluh? place, I have to say I hate Boon Lay. Oh and later some hot girl walked past me and i breathed in a bit deeper and was greeted by an acrid stench of smoke and bad breathe. Jacked...
Building on my previous post, I have to say I have a sixth-sense for trouble that does me no help. During Chinese lesson, I talked to wzy in English, very loud, and something told me to look straight at NY, which I did. And I realized she was staring at me, and I stared back and waited, stopping right in the middle of my sentence. And got scolded. Ok, last year, I was bending my head, reading my Chinese textbook, on the steps of the Astroturf, when something told me to look up, which I did. And the next thing I knew a Manfred-powered, 200km/h ball smacked right into my face. And I nearly died. Erm, few weeks ago, Manfred, again, was attempting to dribble me, and by some weird quirk, I moved my head to the right, just as he flicked the ball up. Ouch. Ok, a lot about Manfred right, that’s cause nearly every time I play soccer with him I get injured by him. My point is I think I’m born to look for trouble.
Yesterday I did my ERP. Actually I turned on the computer and the next thing I knew, I was opening my eyes in a really dark place and wondering whether it was morning and why people were talking about food (was it breakfast?). It’s like the last time I got knocked out, I was totally disorientated and wondering where I was. Finally realized that I had fallen asleep, miraculously on a bed, had two hours left to send Mrs Nathan my ERP. That’s how tiring week 9 was.
Ok teachers' day next week, last year Mr Eddie Chua's form class gave him G-strings, what should we give this year, pointy shoes???
NB: I give up watching soccer. My 19-year-old sister's whining is louder and more shrill than a bus full of girls. I will go mad if i listen to more than ten minutes of whining.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 ; 6:13 PM