Emo's World
Emo’s world
What a Beautiful Day…
Period 2:
Barely passed Chem CCT, expected though, since I forgot all the precipitate colours and solubility cos of lack of REM sleep. So I wasn’t so disappointed. Mood HP: 9/10
Period recess:
Went to check CLE notice board to see whether I was selected as PSL. Saw Manfred walk towards me in his usual nonchalant way, asked him what he was doing there, heard him say “you’re not”, and my heart sank. Didn’t feel like walking to the board anymore but wzy was walking on so I just followed, stopped, stared blankly at the stupid colourful board, and felt empty. Sian, I wanted to be a PSL so badly, to advise younger people against making same mistakes as me, to make a difference in other people’s life, including pumping people. To rub this disappointment in, I had to bump into Ye Lin in the canteen, argh… Now have to appeal. Mood HP: 5/10
Period 4:
Yay, English. Mrs Nathan told us to space out cause she was crammed into one corner, I didn’t need to since I was already mentally spaced out. (OK, fine I reused her pun). Actually I like reusing her puns, like during Oral Presentation, just that she didn’t notice it cos I spoke so badly. Mood HP: 5/10
Period 5:
I shall use AO cos I forgot how to spell my philo teacher’s name. Today was really slow-moving, because he gave up on our class once again. The computer wasn’t working and he didn’t know what to do and only 6/32 people did his homework. I didn’t bring my worksheet so I went in front to stone and let my friends draw on my arm. (OMG I hope no teacher every reads this). The periodic table was 5% finished on my left arm and my right arm was nearly perfectly and realistically designed with emo symbols which the creative 3H people randomly came up with when AO noticed what was happening and got so pissed off that he blackmarked me on his list. Lol, I don’t think he has called my parents yet, I don’t really care about that but I’m more worried about blackmarks. nvm lah, not so serious. I was quite pissed because we had already finished our work and AO wasn’t doing anything without his computer and we weren’t intentionally defiant towards him so I thought what he did was a bit extreme. Of course we were being silly but I think he overreacts sometimes, anyway I felt worse. Oh yeah, we wanted tamper with the alarm system but it didn’t work.
Mood HP: 3/10
Period 6:
Chinese. Screwed up. I’m not sure what happened, I was kinda in a daze, PSL, Philo, Chem and every other misery. According to Darren, NY “scold, marks, scold, marks, scold, teach, scold”, marks being telling us our marks. Anyway, NY was really disappointed with our marks and people like You Yong Ren and Zhao Lin wanted their marks so badly, so she scolded us, talked about how we should pay more attention in class or something like that. Then she read out the marks of those people who wanted their marks, actually that was the majority, since only 4 people, including me, didn’t want their marks. Felt sad for Aaron, he summarised the wrong paragraph, she stopped reading out marks to scold us some more. Anyway most of what she said went in and out of my ears except one particular part where she said something like 我最讨厌的人是那些在课上 不听课,打扰别人,回家却自己something something 摸黑读书的人,因为他们影响到那些要认真读书的人,自己又考到很好的成绩。。。,所以他们是虚伪的。Aiya something like that lah,精髓所在。 That hurt, because anyone in my class would say that the person she was probably referring to was either You Yong Ren (aka Yong jin), Zhao Lin, or yours truly, and since the first two people are official muggers while some people think I actually mug Chinese at home, I think she was really pissed with me, even though that impression would be so totally incorrect. I was left with a heavy heart, some guilt, some pissed-offed-ness, because I think even though our class is a mugger class (at least most of us), I think she was wrong to think that or to accuse us of being so Jian, so Bei Bi. I hate ambiguity, also during Hockey matches, when our coach says, “One or two people in this team are killing their teammates, one or two people are … etc, etc.” Want scold people just scold straight to their face lah, why scold indirectly. This kind of ambiguity make people think in circles. This is part one of why I feel “暧昧让人受尽委屈”. Mood HP: 0/10
Ok, so I spaced-out for sometime, she started the lesson proper, then I heard my name, and it was something like “Jia Huang does well consistently for his exams, this time get 50+, 可是这次伟聪做得不好,可能是因为他不认识一些词语。”I dunno how come she said this, I don’t even know what she was saying before it, but anyway I was pissed, PISSED, SAD. I guessed I didn’t do well, purposely say I don’t want to know my marks, choose ignorance as bliss instead, then she had to tell me I didn’t do well and make me wallow in ambiguity again. Ok, déjà vu, certain Cat High people would remember Ms Rita pulling me aside from everyone else in J8 (we were there to enjoy post-PSLE) and telling me to be not disappointed about my marks and basically she tried to warn me and prepare me or something like that, but I’m the type of person whom such things don’t work, so I ended up thinking about my results, regretting and emoing the next few days. Therefore, ignorance is bliss and ambiguity 让人受尽委屈. Yeah, listen to the song, its on my tracklist, even if theme is irrelevant.
Aiya, at least I earned 2 bucks from wzy, won the bet and ewan now owes me his house!
Later, Russell tried trick NY with the unsynchronized clock but failed, got jacked badly, I think NY handled it better than AO, lol.
Xiu Zhen's bag is wonderful, its soft and cuddly and more soothing than a pillow. I hugged it and drooled on it in depression before going to NUS.
Mood HP: -5/10
After School:
Went NUS for some lecture, sat on the floor cos LT was full and couldn’t concentrate, turned out to be more of prize presentation instead of lecture. What a disappointment. At least the food was great, yummy! Mood: 0/10
It’s a beautiful start to a great week!
Monday, August 4, 2008 ; 8:42 PM