Life rocks
Emoing is stupid:
Firstly, emo comprises way too many emotions, so its a stupid generic word
Secondly, emo comprises self-pity, which is good for a while but wastes a lot of time and energy in the long-run.
Thirdly, emo is used so lightly that it isnt taken that seriously.
Sorry if i emoed some of my previous posts, but those posts were to get some things off my chest. Some things make me so frustrated and pissed that they invariably deepen my cynism and pessimism, so i wont blog about these stuff, therefore I wont blog about today.
Since I'm in a filthy mood, sore everywhere, and have a headache, I think i shall be xing zhai le huo and laugh about the 3000m steeplechase heats i just watched. Yay, the women fell over one another in the water jump. Feels good to know that i'm not the only person who hates water to the core and gets owned by water. But i was amazed by their mental strength, the last 100m was really great to watch, reminded me about how hong en owned me that stretch though, even with a cut knee or something. Shit, why i give up mental skills for athlectic training as DMP?????
Anyway, how do you choose singers? I sent a song by rainie yang to ewan and he transferred it halfway before cancelling the transfer and saying he didnt want it because:
I read her Wiki article... hmm
In 2003, Yang mistook the eight-year Second Sino-Japanese War as having been eleven years in length during a television program. After learning the actual length of the war, she responded with "Only eight years?" This response generated anger in mainland China, leading to the boycotting of Hunan Satellite Television's airing of Devil Beside You, in which she acted. Upon learning of the widespread boycott, Hunan TV replaced the show's airtime with Green Forest, My Home.[2]
Disgusting
Haiz... they are just so insensitive
I should read up backgrounds of singers before listening to their songs next time.
Finally,
I am a true magnet. A magnet, sadly, for balls and disaster, and not for girls or whatever. I couldn't help laughing today. I think manfred and wendy have damn good aiming skills though i wish they could aim at other things and break aloy's fingers or something.
Friday, August 15, 2008 ; 9:09 PM