0
Tornado Temper

yay, we beat tornados. Last year got trahsed 4-2, this year win 2-0! But they were really scary, the first few minutes some 100kg ++, caucasian guy was pushing me with his stick, wheeling his arms all around, barging into me and feverishly, manically saying "you think you mark me, you think you can..., I will show you..." repeatedly, I couldn't help but think he was mental. He really pissed me off, and scared me too, in fact he's like the most crazily aggressive testosterone-charged guy I have ever encountered. Uncontrolled anger is seroiusly scary, I thought i was going to be bashed up. Luckily the referee scolded him and cooled his temper.

Enough about scary people, I shall talk about other things, wait..., rifqi was scary, he somehow scored from a ten-degree angle, wtf... and Jaspal also scored a sublime deflection from a Micah sweep. Dunno what the goalie was doing, he like taller than the goal post.

Great game though, for once coach praised us. Lol.

Sunday, August 3, 2008 ; 10:19 PM