0

Most people are too busy to read blogs now but I shall still post...

Guess what, i guessed all the questions for both topics, but i slacked and didnt bother to prepare myself, esp for melamine question, and therefore feel damn pissed now. Should have more conviction in my guesses next time. Seriously. I told wzy during morning assembly that melamine would definitely be the topic. And i guessed that meritocracy would be SBE while NS and total d would be the two topics. Lol.

Anyway, i was writing about economic defense today and praising how robust the economy was and how Singapore had the strongest economy in Asia such that it could ride through the Asia Financial Crisis...and around the same time the economic recession was officially declared. Cool. Should have said Economic defense most important...

I think i should sleep more... Totally felt like sleeping in both exams today.

Friday, October 10, 2008 ; 8:21 PM