Complains (try not to read)
Exams are over, but I don't feel that the year has ended on a good note. EOYs were a difficult time for me, very stressful, and exacerbated by the tension in my family because of my very worked-up sister taking her 'A' levels soon. I felt depressed about myself, angry and irritated about the concern and support, if any, shown by my family, who probably didn't even notice I had an exam, (and probably have never noticed I had any tests except PSLE and 'O' levels next year). Add on the pervasive problem of insomnia, which makes people go crazy, and I'm surprised I actually managed to do quite well for the exams, sorry just the first two days. My grades for the last three days were rubbish.
Anyway, I'm waiting eagerly for my sister's exams to pass, so that she won't scream and shatter every glass window in the neighbourhood to pieces, and I can enjoy some peace. It's difficult to be in a fammily of three, requires much patience and accomodation. Last time i went on a true holiday was P6. Then my older sister had 'O' levels, and next year my second sister had 'O' levels, and next next year my older sister had 'A' levels, and next next next year, oh yeah this year, my second sister has her 'A' levels. That means I haven't been talking for four years.
Saturday, November 1, 2008 ; 1:28 PM