Back!
WARNING: This stupid blog is full of emo rubbish and shouldn't be read unless you want to get depressed...
Ah shit, my english is getting worse...
Life's been fun this year, so i haven't blogged much... OIP, then ISYF, Scholar's Orientation, great teachers and friends, a seat closer to the whiteboard so i don't have to strained my eyes, so many trivial yet fulfilling things that lift my mood these days.
I think the last time i fell asleep in class (not counting today's pseudo-PE lesson) was like when niu yi wrote the letter to my parents, gah! Sometimes we just laugh so much in class that I don't even think of falling asleep... Anyway, this section is inspired by benjo's blog post today.
On another note, this week promises to be depressing.
Firstly, hockey match against Bukit View was really disappointing. Screwed up as a center back, since I've been playing sides for like 3 years, and the only promising aspect of my performance was a hit down the line for Jaspal. Damn depressing, to do one good thing in 60 minutes :(
Today the Taiwanese came to our class. KK, revving up my engines, to start complaining.
No one was talking to the girl behind me yet, so i turned my head around, and someone said, "wah wai choong making his move already"... Sian, stupid boy's school lah, results in perfectly normal actions like talking to girls having an extra suggestive connotation. Had a premonition of what was going to come later on, but just couldn't shut my big mouth. Asked one or two erm, conventional, questions, then asked a completely innocuous question, "Who's the most handsome in the class?" Didn't see anything wrong with asking that question, after all I've been asked about that before, and I even asked Lock Leong that. K lah, admit that it's kind of insensitive, cause she was in the class for like 15 minutes..., but I just wanted a girl's perspective. And before the girl had the time to answer, people brought up the "wuhan hair incident (I really dont care about my hair, just that it was really bad in wuhan)" and hinted that I just wanted her to say that I'm handsome, until the whole question got distorted, from an innocent open question, to a self-aggrandizing question. Sian, actually my fault lah, shouldn't ask this kind of questions so soon.
Another thing i asked about was her impression of Yong Jin, which is also innocuous, asked only cos I talked to the Taiwan people yesterday and they kept talking about Shayne and the J1 facilitator and less about Yong Jin. Naturally, I was quite curious about what they thought about Yong Jin. Somehow the got distorted into something along the lines of "how are your feelings for Yong Jin" with a BGR connotation. OMFG... I need to improve my chinese, prevent any misunderstandings...
And then that photo incident. Taiwan ppl i talked to yesterday took photo of me in the library, and unfortunately, Yong Jin misunderstood, thought I asked them to take photo of me. (ERR, I've never been a cam whore!) Erm, so YJ articulated his thoughts in his normal manly resounding voice, and I nearly died of embarrassment...
Couldn't tahan so many misunderstandings, got emo and played with Benjo's phone. Change my mind, think his messages quite interesting actually, all that vulgar words from ahem and ahem...
Then in Chinese, Niu Yi asked me to write neatly, I agreed, did what she told me, and later on she commented that I had extraordinarily neat handwriting and the class went "we know why..."
Feel so SIAN... I'm going to keep my mouth shut next time.
I shall end off on a happy note! Xiuzhen and I screwed up the chem project again. When we were batch diluting the solution, added water to dilute instead of PBS solution, GAH, the calibration curve got totally screwed up. And we were lucky I was so retarded and paranoid as to check and benchmark the blank after we checked the absorption of four samples, if I hadn't we would have gone home even later...
Lessons ended at 1:30, we went home at 5++, so late that I actually bumped into Jude while going back home.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 ; 9:30 PM