holidays!
It's last day of school...
wow, big deal...
To be honest, I'm worried, always slacked away my june holidays, esp first two weeks... but now theres CCC til June 10, sigh, and ten times more homework (impt) ones than last year, plus nid to mug more also.
It's hard to be life-affirming consistently.
As u grow older, u tend to value being "imba" in one area much more than being holistic. But me... I'm sporty yet not jock, study yet not mugger, friendly enough yet not outgoing... If i were a good RA student i would probably be mugging the whole physics textbook crazily now, but then I'm like going, wth...... I still want my life. Anyway I'm glad my friends all so varied, some so rah rah, some so mugger, but again i feel pulled and stretched in all directions..
Who am I?
Friday, May 29, 2009 ; 8:25 PM