CCC
We won CCC.
But more importantly i had fun doing this competition.
Working with Daniel and Yap improved my IT skills and helped me relax
Working with adith helped my speaking.
Bickering was fun.
I loved Yap-ing and I'm-confused-by-you-ing
Once again we stayed up to do work. I think i work best with people who can forgo sleep for work, like Yap. But the trend's getting worse, SCSF--2?, CCC prelims--2++?, CCC finals--sleep at 4 wake up at 7.... but nothing can beat the adrenaline rush you feel when you chiong finish your powerpoint while everyone else is inside the LT listening to presentations. In fact one reason why i love RI is that R is all the way at the back of the alphabet... not like catholic High, but just like Wu Wai Choong. If I have a child I will name her/him zyuxy or something like that, and make sure the wu becomes a last name instead of first name.
One thing i found out about myself is that i can't memorise anything. And i hate restaurant city now, seriously, the next time i see someone playing that game ill go bonkers. Sleepovers were fun too, just that i was always last to sleep and woke up with the rest, so as daniel and yap found out, i get really irritated in the morning...
The ideal world would be world where u work until u feel tired and then go and sleep, instead of sleeping at the same time everyday...
And i predicted the winner of the chinese cat correctly.
Thursday, June 11, 2009 ; 11:33 AM