0
Hockey

YEAH! My surgeon has cleared me for sports. I love her! She rocks compared to the frizzy haired lung doctor, who told me to stay away from sports another THREE WHOLE MONTHS, partly because my mum coerced her into forcing a longer jail term on me.

Well, at least surgeon's more practical.

ON a more serious note, I am highly screwed.

Today I went straight into a match and was breathless after one minute. Missed a few hits, found out my pushing is screwed up, just as it was the first time i tried a banana stick. My sweeps are so weak, my flicks are worse (not like they were g ood in the first place).

And Shi Min put things in a very clear light. "We only have 5 weeks to A div". I gonna have to work hard on my fitness before school starts so that I can play hockey.

And life looks bleak too. We finish training at 8, reach home at 9, by the time im refreshed and ready for work, its already 10! And i have promised myself to sleep at 11:30 everyday. That leaves one hour to mug and do work. Life gonna be stressful :(

Moving on, electives have been boring. After all, I didn't get any of the electives I was waiting for in eager anticipation. So sad. No marine ecology, no mangrove bird watching, no mentorship module.

Screw my luck!

Gah!

Cheers.

Thursday, January 21, 2010 ; 10:20 PM