0
My JC Life

I know my blog is supposed to be depressing, after all its original purpose was to be an outlet for me to vent negative emotions and clear my mind…

But

I’m seriously happy. The suns shining brightly outside and my dsta application is still stoning and rotting and waiting to be filled up, but good writing only comes from inspired minds and the past six hours have done nothing to motivate me, cos I’ve been too distracted by other stuff!

Have been in an ebullient mood since the first day of orientation! My OG’s really well bonded, and I’ve spent so much time with the JAE students I think im so much closer to them than the girls from our partner school…. Orientation was full of gossip and jokes and highness and fun, ever since we broke the ice during the ECP Sunday outing. OG dinner, mini outings with random OG mates (esp the VJC orientation crashing randomness), making friends with people, Take 5, personal stuff, whatever, ok I just ran out of steam. Fizzled out…
Problem with happiness, is, you don’t bother describing it and all the mini details, you just feel it.

Brooding about jc life is another thing though, all the choices I’ve made, I hope they will turn out well…. May I handle stress better… My CNY wish.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 ; 4:01 PM